Licensed Forenic Cleaning San Antonio
BioTechs is a forensic cleaning company in San Antonio that is OSHA & HAZCOM certified. We help eliminate potential health risks by providing clean up, removal, and disposal of hazardous materials that may put lives at risk. Contact us anytime–24/7/365!
Choose Us For Forensic Cleanup
BioTechs has been a member of the American Bio-Recovery Association (ABRA) for the past 6 years. This association is extremely difficult to be admitted into because they do extensive background checks and hold high ethical standards. What really brings people to us is our approach to treating customers like we would want to be treated.
Our Forensic Clean Up Process
Our forensic cleaning starts with evaluating the area requiring service. Our technicians arrive in work trucks that don’t reveal the nature of our work. This way we can protect your privacy.
The team wears specially designed safety equipment as we work throughout the area to remove any debris. Using application-specific EPA Registered cleaners gives us the power to remove all contaminants. We don’t just focus on floors, our thorough inspection reveals all areas needing cleaning so we do a complete job.
Our technicians are trained on how to handle personal belongings. We will never discard any personal items before getting your consent. If there are any personal items that are deemed not salvageable, we’ll explain every detail to you first. This way you are completely informed throughout the cleaning process.
After we’ve completed cleaning and disinfecting all related surfaces including walls and ceilings, we do a final inspection to ensure our work meets your complete satisfaction. If needed, we’ll make adjustments to our service. We want nothing less than to delight you and bring peace to your life. The process typically ends with our team handling all the billing with your insurance company. We really do take care of everything from start to finish.
OSHA & HAZCOM CERTIFIED
Forensic Cleaning Services
- Our crime scene clean up services start with your private phone call to us.
- We then caringly gather your information that gives us a thorough understanding of what needs to be done.
- We’ll schedule an appointment with you to visit the location and inspect the extent of crime scene cleanup needed.
- You’ll then receive an estimate from us with the exact items we will perform for you to completely restore the condition of the property.
- We then work with your insurance company to pay for the cost so you are not burdened with it.
- If you don’t have insurance, you can apply for our Family Crisis Discount Program that can largely reduce the cost of our cleanup services.
- We’ll schedule a time to perform the biohazard cleanup so you’ll know exactly when to expect us.
- Plus, our team arrives discreetly in our vans that only have our company name and no other phrases that could potentially cause harm to your family.
- Our service has been owned and operated for 18 years so we know very well how to treat you as a friend throughout our cleanup services.
OSHA & HAZCOM CERTIFIED
Forensic Cleaner San Antonio Texas
Our San Antonio TX location has been around for nearly 20 years, and in that time we have helped hundreds of families with all of their crime scene cleanup needs. We are no stranger to performing the highest quality cleanup you can possibly get. Being centrally located in San Antonio means you don’t have to wait long for us to arrive and you can even talk with us in person. We are San Antonio residents so your community is our community, which means we care deeply about performing the best crime scene cleanup services for you, our neighbors.
Twenty years ago our co-founder Trini Trinidad was working as a police officer here in Texas at the scene of a suicide. His heart broke when asked by the mother of the deceased, “who was performing the cleanup.” Ultimately, this unfortunate mother not only lost a child, but she also was responsible for cleaning up the child’s remains left behind. Since that day he knew he had to make a difference in the lives of families who were devastated by these tragedies. So, starting this crime scene cleanup company was his way of giving back to the community the help they sorely need.